BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 5, 2009

Survey Says


I love to do surveys. Love them. I also like to make surveys and check out the results. I don't know why but the way ppl answer surveys interests me. A while ago I stumbbled across a site that lets you make your own surveys and send the link to others to take your survey then it displays the answers in an easy to read layout.

So I made my first survey to survey The Crazy Mamas and the way we run our "society". That was so much fun for both me and my survey takers that they said make another. So I said ok give me a topic....Sheep. That is the topic I was given...Sheep. So I created a survey about sheep. Next was a survey about donuts and then men. I was survey crazy. So because I like surveys so much and am interested in what kind of answers I might receive here are the links to the surveys. Enjoy :)

Sheep Survey:
Click Here to take survey

Donut Survey:
Click Here to take survey

Men Survey:
Click Here to take survey


*OK For some dumb reason the links are not working so lets try again
Sheep Survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=1wpxQyNikuG5M1vnJqGvbA_3d_3d

Men Survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=1AhCoX_2betaLiTooD8_2bCgcQ_3d_3d

If these don't work then I don't know I'm not that bright with the whole computer thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I happen to think Sheep is a wonderful topic for a survey!! :P

slightlyinsanestacey said...

you are so NOT anonymous there Chesty McBreasty